Béton Prestige, the Master of the Art of Polished Concrete.
Since its creation, Béton Prestige has specialized in concrete floor polishing. Our team combines expertise, advanced technique and a thorough approach to provide you with the best service possible: an outstanding final result. Our polished concrete floors are simply dazzling !
The Béton Prestige Approach
We provide support, from placement of the concrete to polishing.
Our approach is simple: we are involved in your project from start to finish. We guide you in your choices, and we complete your polished concrete flooring following good trade practices. Interested in knowing more?
Your projects, our pride.
Every achievement is a unique creation carried out with careful skill and attention to detail for all projects in the commercial ou residential sector.
« We are very satisfied with our concrete floor. The team was very professional. We recommend them without any hesitation. »
« It is rare indeed for companies to treat their customers as well as you have, and people remember good experiences such as these. Thank you also for the good after-sales service and always pleasant staff. As for feedback, all of the visitors have been complimenting the beauty of the flooring. Maybe one day this floor will result in other similar ones being installed. In any case, I hope so for you. I look forward to doing business with you again.»
« A quick note to thank you for the courteous and professional service that we received from you. Your experience combined with your sense of detail contributed to the superior quality of my polished concrete floor. Thank you Béton Prestige. »
« THANK YOU!!! I have the most beautiful floor in the world!!! Very good work and very good operators!!! The lady of the house is very happy. Thank you again. »
« Just wanted to tell you that the polished cement floor is gorgeous. Many thanks to your team for the support throughout the process, given that this kind of project is not that easy. »
« The work is being completed tonight. I would like to emphasize how professional your employees were in their work. A+++ all the way. The customer is satisfied. Thank you, and I look forward to dealing with you again. »
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the aspects I need to know before making a polished concrete floor?
- The structure must be designed to support the weight of the concrete.
- The installation of the floor heating system can be done according to an established saw blade plan.
- Pouring and placing concrete must be performed according to the prescribed method.
- To assist customers in the preparation of their floor, we provide a complete technical document during our site visit before proceeding with the work.
- Do not hesitate to ask us for a quote.
Is the concrete placing, pouring setup important?
The setup is extremely important for a good result considering that there is nothing added on the floor that would hide defects. In addition, wall edge finishing should be done with a steel trowel since the density of the edges of walls should be the same as the floor in order to have the same « look » of polishing. The defects of the installation will be found in the polishing and will make it irregular.
Can the natural color of concrete vary?
Yes, the color of the concrete may vary from one region to another since the sand, stone and cement used are different from one region to another.
The color can also vary for these reasons:
- The stone quality and color.
- The color of the cement (the cement can be pigmented).
- The concrete quality
- Grinding depth: With different grit sizes and bonding matrix in the diamond segments you can somewhat control how deep you grind into the concrete surface. The grinding depth will affect how much of the stones that are exposed and also in turn the aesthetical appearance of the polished surface